The “Quest” application maintains a copy of much of the information found in Quest, as well as some closely related information that “ought to be” in Quest.
- _quest — Main schema containing tables derived from Quest information and some closely-related externally-maintained information.
- _quest_jet — Views of _quest tables to work around problem with the JET database engine.
- _quest_load — Tables used when updating the _quest tables from the _quest_raw tables.
- _quest_raw — Raw tables used to load Quest files, and check views which find questionable data.
- _quest_view — Views which compute _quest table contents from _quest_raw tables.
- _quest_core — Standard role which owns functions.
- _quest_jet_select — Grantable role to give SELECT access to views in _quest_jet in addition to privileges included in _quest_select.
- _quest_load — Role used to load data. Full access to tables in _quest, _quest_load, and _quest_raw.
- _quest_raw_select — Grantable role to give SELECT access to tables in _quest_load and _quest_raw.
- _quest_references — Standard role to give REFERENCES access to all tables in _quest.
- _quest_root — Standard role which owns all tables.
- _quest_select — Standard role with SELECT access to all tables in _quest.