The “Print” application is a support application which provides transactional submission of New Media Services print requisitions.
- _print — Main schema containing all tables.
- _print_backend — Role used for processes which actually create requisitions and handle response emails from NMS.
- _print_core — Standard role which owns functions.
- _print_root — Standard role which owns all tables.
- _print_select — Standard role with SELECT access to all tables in _print.
- _print_submit — Grantable role that allows submitting print jobs.
- _print_ui — Role used to run Web user interface.
- Creating Print Requisitions — How to create print requisitions from other applications.