The “Identity” application maintains a stable identifier for people based on the changing information found in WatIAM.
- _identity — Main schema containing all tables.
- _identity_basic_select — Grantable role to give SELECT access to tables
- _identity_core — Standard role which owns functions.
- _identity_references — Standard role to give REFERENCES access to all tables in _identity.
- _identity_root — Standard role which owns all tables.
- _identity_select — Standard role with SELECT access to all tables in _identity.
- _identity_update — Standard role with SELECT access to all tables in _identity.